1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
Joseph - I couldn't even finish the second page, much less all SIX! I don't know if he's crazy... or just slightly demented, but I agree that he's got more stuff in there than a lot of airplanes have. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joseph - I couldn't even finish the second page, much less all SIX! I don't know if he's crazy... or just slightly demented, but I agree that he's got more stuff in there than a lot of airplanes have. :eek:

He got me with the FLIR set-up...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know a Therapist that would like to get to know THAT guy. She could RETIRE on him alone LMAO... I theorize he's a retired NASA Level 7 Engineer with a whole lotta time and money and a passion for bikes ... I would like to see his Library ... :topsecret:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Guys gotta be loaded.... to farkle a bike that much, and a G-wing no less! That FLIR system alone has got to be a bundle of cash!! Holy hell....:eek::eek::eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too much money, time, and skills.

And yes, I'm jealous.:D
+1 I would love to have the skill to attempt a project like that.

·
Registered
111 Posts
His front lights will confuse any road user in front. They will wondering what has 8 lights coming their way...ahahahhaha....

All I can say is good job...clean mod...

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i wondered if any of you noticed that he has 3 goldwings and another motorcycle.
He has a total of 14 motorcycles.:eek:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I am sure there are fighter planes that do not have as many switches as that thing
Right you are! I've flown USAF jet aircraft with fewer switches than that Goldwing!

I wonder if he has time to notice where he's going? ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Right you are! I've flown USAF jet aircraft with fewer switches than that Goldwing!

Arion, I was thinking the same thing - except my version was carrier-based Navy jets.

I was actually reading this while sitting in Brazil on a layover and wondering how long the ground school is for that thing. School for the 777 was about a month - and I think this bike might be more complicated.

But to each his own. This guy is clearly a craftsman. I should show this to my wife so she would feel much better about what I've spent this past year on getting the V "just right."

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
But to each his own. This guy is clearly a craftsman. I should show this to my wife so she would feel much better about what I've spent this past year on getting the V "just right."
Now there's a really excellent plan. Show the wife over-the-top examples so our "sensible" modifications seem so much more reasonable. Great idea!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts