Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'll probably like this ending to the Portuguese Moto2....

·
Super Moderator
19,450 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
It's always so much fun to watch these guys :)

Yes the passing and re-passing is what it's all about. They're both fighting to have the perfect entry and exit for the corner. But one ends up on the outside, then the inside. But the person on the inside ends up outside...

Who's going to make a mistake first? It's so awesome to watch. Casey Stoner won this race, but it's Jorge Lorenzo that is leading the MotoGp at this point.

If you've never seen the "Faster" dvd, you really have to. Any motorcyclist, of any kind at all, needs to see it. The version I have covers late 1990's and early 2000's. When they still had a few 500cc 2 strokes on the grid. You should hear the guys talk about those beasts... especially Rossi in his broken English. Believe me, you won't misunderstand what he's saying ;)

It's a cult you know, it really is. These guys are from a whole nother world. Completely and totally alien to most of us.

get that DVD, you'll get a glimpse into a world you never knew existed.
Two things, this is not Stoner winning this race, and yes, Faster is a great DVD.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
after I see riding like this I have to sit back realize how far behind my skill set is.
Has anyone managed to hit me??? no Am I approaching the limits of my bike's capabilities??? no There's good & there is fearlessly good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts