Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If The Versys 1000 is indeed announced on October 2nd that it will be available in the US, How long will it be before they arrive on the show room floor available for me to ogle?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
They already have the 2013 line up on Kawasaki's site. What information do you have that the V 1000 will be coming this year?
Lots of rumors and speculation. Only hard information is the EPA report listing it as certified for 49 states. There is a website stating that the spec for the US version of the Versys 1000 will be available on Oct 2nd. There was also a rumor of sigthings of some sales or dealer riding one in California.

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I love that motor. Even the old version in my connie and even the older version in my KZ 1000.

The only wierd part from the Europe reviews were about the front end. I imagine there will be some improvements on the suspension - or at least hope so.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks like today will not be the day we hoped for. The Total Motorcycle web site no longer says October 2nd will be the US information release date. It now says," As soon as relesed". I may have to start thinking about a V-Strom 1000. Sigh....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts