Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
This is all over ADVrider.....17 year old kid tried to pass...lost control avoiding the bike ended up in a ditch...so happy ending ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Shorts=soiled.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Man oh man thats a scary video! 99% of my riding is on two lane roads like that one. I was trying to imagine myself in that situation and honestly I don't know what I would do. It would be next to impossible to try and guess what direction the car might go. Its like meeting someone in a hallway and you both keep moving in the same direction to avoid each other in passing. From the video it seems like the bikers first instinct was to head for the shoulder of the road but changed his mind at the last second and stayed in his lane. That kid driving the car took a very big chance trying to pass there. It's very distrubing to me how some people can be so reckless behind the wheel of a car and its usually the innocent person who pays the price. Thankfully in this case the biker was not hurt (at least not physically).

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I would do this or I would that. In truth sometimes you don't have time to do anything. The wrong move is already done.

Shows once again things happen in split seconds. :eek:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I would do this or I would that. In truth sometimes you don't have time to do anything. The wrong move is already done.

I have no idea of why I'm still alive after all these years on the interstate.
My wife quit following me on the road shortly after we got married and I won't ride with a passenger...to many WTF moments. Your reactions are too fast to even analyse after the fact most of the time.:hia:

·
Registered
70 Posts

True enough. It's just the luck of the draw sometimes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts