Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently returned from a 6500 km trip and wore a pair of Icon Patrol Gloves. They are rated as being waterproof. They turned out not to be ! Has anyone encountered the same? If so, did you return them or purchase something else that actually did keep your hands dry and that were waterproof?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Last fall I got caught in a rain storm for about 30 minutes and my Patrol gloves worked fine. Wasn't a complete downpour however it rained enough to soak my pants and boots. My Patrol Jacket was dry as well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought my pair last fall, and at first they were very waterproof, but they seem to be less and less so now..kinda strange but the last time I used them in a rainstrom, I had to dry the insides out, took a couple days...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rlj, I rode all day in rain in Northern British Columbia a few weeks ago. I didn't have Barkbusters to protect the the front of my gloves where most of the seams are. At the end of the day I wring them out and hang them to dry. By morning they were dry and ready for another day of riding in the rain. I am willing to try other waterproof gloves,would you have any suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts