Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropped my camera today broke it. Just had the pipe put on at lunch So our photographer has been hounding me to bring the bike into the studio. so heres a few of what he took.Haven't seen any blue versys with the yoshi. I think it looks good.:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::yeahsmile:

·
Registered
244 Posts
nice!.....love that yoshi carbon....could be my first farkle
rik
08 Versys
farkle-ess (is that a word?) :huh:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice!.....love that yoshi carbon....could be my first farkle
rik
08 Versys
farkle-ess (is that a word?) :huh:
Its sounds as good as it looks.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could have shown some better photos if i would have caught the bird crap on the fairing before he started shooting. was in a hurry to get it in and out of the studio between sessions

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice pic, do you like the sound of the Yoshi on the V.

:cheers:
Sounds Great!!!! I have the db killer in. heard it with and without sounds good either way. Can't believe how heavy the stock exhaust is. Big differance between the two. Can feel the bike runs better with the yoshi feels less restricted.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys. this is my last week to ride her. then i'm off to puerto rico and shes in storage till october.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sounds Great!!!! I have the db killer in. heard it with and without sounds good either way. Can't believe how heavy the stock exhaust is. Big differance between the two. Can feel the bike runs better with the yoshi feels less restricted.
Is the Yoshi exhaust tolerable on the highway for extended rides?

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just ordered mine yesterday, Can't wait to get!:yeahsmile:

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've noticed since i put the yoshi on, I seem to be going places at a higher rate of speed these days:D. With the 16t front sprocket and stock exhaust i'd be cruising 70mph at 5800 rpm . With the 16t and the yoshi i'm cruising 70mph at 5000 rpm. My shift points have changed from 4000 rpm to 5000 rpm also.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ok, Now I really can't wait!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man its sucks looking at my bike but not being able to ride. i feel like gilligan stuck on this island called puerto rico.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
heres a couple of photos that might be helpful

1 - 20 of 26 Posts