Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just leaved my work place today and saw a "V"cross right in front of me. First time I saw another "V" other than mine on the road. So I caught up with him and said hello. I know it's hard to talk in Mound Rd. traffic. If that guy is a forum member stop by behind the excello building and we can go have a few.:cheers:

Nortasaki:thumb:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I often wonder if there is any other Versys around me. So far I have only seen one in person in Charleston. I live around the Birmingham Al. area and visit 29 Dreams Motorcycle resort frequently.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My fiancee was next to a debadged one in traffic. She rolled down her window and asked him if it was a Versys. He was surprised that she had heard of one, let alone be able to identify it.

There's a few of them around my area, but I haven't seen them yet.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
We almost have enough in the Atlanta area to start a club. I can go to the mountain twisties north of Atlanta any Saturday or Sunday and find one or two. We have two in my department at work.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah I saw one on the road here in town , he was blasting past me on a blue on ( or was I blasting passed him ?) I love how nobody has every heard of seen one ... I feel a litttle special ..

·
Registered
318 Posts
I saw one two days ago going down the 215 West near Warm Springs (location in case you're on here). Only other one I've seen on the road out here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, Werd that I just happened to find this website today and view your post. very ironic! Anyway I'm right down the road from ya on Center dr. at Valiant Ind.. Work till 5:30 usally. Got out early yesterday. Iv'e seen your bike in the back of the shop a few times durring lunch (about 12:00) Haven't seen anyone by it though.

Talk to later Phil

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sometimes I eat lunch inside, stop next time you ride by, if I'm inside someone can get me. We'er working till 4:30 there, I'm working on site for Durr Ecoclean-Wixom.

Nortasaki--(Lloyd)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts