Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
This forum is a great place to hang out to meet new friends, have a good laugh, i would hang here even if i did not have my V

·
Registered
315 Posts
Same here. I'm riding a Bandit these days but I still check in from time to time.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Randy this is a great forum and its more than just about the versys, its about people with common interests in bikes who live all around the worldand share there lives.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1+

I've been loving my new Tiger, but I can't get away from this forum. It is a really great place.
Splitmind, did you settle on the 800 XC? Or the 1050, can't recall. Have you read the reviews on the 1200? Sounds like the Tenare and the BMW still own that category, the Triumph got a so so review, in my opinion. But still awesome. You probably saw my rant about riding the 800 XC. That was possibly the most fun I ever had in 20 minutes. No That's what She Said joke this time! Cheers

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Jeff, when are you going to bring the KLR to the Ozarks? Look me up. I am a freak on fb, 400 friends, wearing a Livestrong Yellow Jersey. I am friends with Rick. Send me a message.
Rick a friend of mine on FB to, but i only have about 40 freinds lol

·
Registered
499 Posts
Timely thread ... checking back in here after being away for a bit ... It's fun to see what's happening in the Versys world and to think back on my time on the V. What a fun bike!

I'm very interested in what happens with the V1000. That should be an awesome machine.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Timely thread ... checking back in here after being away for a bit ... It's fun to see what's happening in the Versys world and to think back on my time on the V. What a fun bike!

I'm very interested in what happens with the V1000. That should be an awesome machine.

Howdy Stranger....Hows the new bike working out????

·
Registered
499 Posts
Howdy Stranger....Hows the new bike working out????
Which one? :cool:

I'm actually trying to sell the R1200R. I've now bought an R1200GS, which fits me a lot better. The R1200R is an outstanding bike. But I don't have the muscle for the forward lean of the bike.

I've put about 2k miles on the GS in the two months I've had it and it is a really, really fun bike.

How are things with you??

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Good to hear.I'm doing well. Knee is much better. Life is good.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts