Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here from Central South Carolina. I'm not currently an owner, but I'm working on it. I do currently own a bike; a 1998 Honda Valkyrie. I bought it for two-up riding, but my lady has suffered a back injury and doesn't ride anymore. Since the bike is fairly good size (freakin huge!) it doesn't work well for my daily commute. And personally I'm about sick of polishing chrome.:thumbdown:

After looking around for a while, I'm thinking the V is what I need. I used to commute on a Honda NightHawk 750, but those are getting harder to find. I was thinking of going back to an ST, but on further consideration, small and light seem to be the order of the day. When she gets better, we'll probably get a 'Wing-a-bago for two-up. (if that happens)

Anyone want to buy a big-ass cruiser?

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
:welcome: That's why I got the Versys. HUGE bikes are WAY over rated. I grin my ass off every time I get to flick !!!:D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I had a Valk for 10 years and loved it except for the small fuel tank. It used to get scary riding out West when gas stations can be more than 100 miles apart.

Went to a KLR and a Honda ST1300, hated the latter,

sold it for the Versys. Without doubt the most fun bike I've ever had. After 15k miles in 18 months, it still puts a grin on my face every time I get on it.

Soon as you sell the Valk, get the other V, you won't regret it.

Machog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts