Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This works perfectly for me. It just so happens that the Pelican top case is the perfect inside measurements for my 1 liter insulated mug (my mug was $3,000:) One wash towel on top and one beneath the mug makes for a snug fit. I put it in the freezer at work when I get there, and take it out at 2pm for a coffee slushy that I nurse the rest of the day. Then I ride my Versys home at 100 mph:D

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
With the colder weather starting, what about a camelbak? Keep you warm and you drink on the go!

ok, maybe that's a dumb idea!:D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Thats awesome! Wrap it up like a little baby! LOL I love coffee too! :thumb: You ride home going 100 mph holy sh$# are you kidding? I hope! :thumb::D

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
When I stop at Tim's on the way in to work, I get it double cupped, to keep it hot during the rest of the trip in, and put in one of their cardboard trays. The secret is to get a "balancing" cup of tap water or another cup of coffee, to put in the other side of the tray to keep it from tipping over in the top box.

·
Registered
106 Posts
When I was in Newfoundland staying in a college dorm room last Summer, I'd order a medium coffee and ask them to put it in a large cup. It made it back to the dorm stashed in my tankbag.

I really need a better system to deal with my long distance rides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts