Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
If charges were filled on the Dad and if i was on the jury,, He would be NOT GUILTY on any charge`s.......

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Just another hard working immigrant doing a job Americans won't do.
So we should bring immigrants to this country to rape little children?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Did the father want to save him because he firgured the guy would have been tortured and killed in prison anyway? That would be my only reason for holding back, since in inmates take matters into their own hands with rapists and pedophiles

I think i vaguely remember this story coming out. It should never have been more than a couple of police interviews. But at least there was no indictment

·
Registered
57 Posts
I remember reading about this when it first occurred, but it seems to have dropped from the local medias interest. (No surprise, perhaps it's not PC considering it was an illegal.). But still, why the hell do I need to read this in a UK tabloid of all places?

My suspicion is that The Brits are incensed that no charges were filed. Personally, I think he should have hauled the body out back and let it rot,

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Did the father want to save him because he firgured the guy would have been tortured and killed in prison anyway? That would be my only reason for holding back, since in inmates take matters into their own hands with rapists and pedophiles.
That a lot of bull crap and made for movie garbage that people that have not been to prison believe. Well i've been to prison and know that its pure bull crap. Theres tons of garbage in there and they all get along with each other. There are some guys who just screwed up and are some really good guys. but for the most part their where they belong and should never get out.if you can't hold your own you need to keep your ass out of there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts