Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Saw this on the news. Thankfully they were at least wearing helmets. Very tragic.

·
Registered
623 Posts
With the perps rap sheet... it's kind of hard to attribute it to "accidental" if u know what I mean...

In our society, over the age of 18... yer at fault right? (what I mean is yer legal and responsible for your actions) He was over that age limit btw.

Was he high and drunk and numbing his pain? (like he has many times in the past?)... seems incredibly likely right? well we can wait for the jury I guess to be sure... but the odds are in already aren't they?

I feel very sorry for the motorcyclists that got tangled up with someone who is probably close, if not there, to being psychotic.

All WE CAN DO as motorcyclists... watch the 6, the 9 and the 3, and the 12... what else can we do?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A rider died Thursday due to injuries sustained in this "accident". Two others remain in critical condition on life support.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awful news. Here in Wisconsin our drunk driving laws are far too lax and there is basically no police enforcement of road rules. In Madison once a light turns red expect 2-3 more cars to go through it. It's ridiculous.

I don't pray but my thoughts are with the injured.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 8 of 8 Posts