Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOD people can be real Asshats. :mad:

I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things for supper and when I get back to the bike some twit had slammed a shopping cart into the saddlebag. Scratched the lower panel up. I see that this part can be had north of the boarder in CN for around $30.00 and it's a screwdriver job to replace. Now if I can get it in the States is another matter. BUT it really POs me that I have to do so, people just don't care about anyone or thing but theirs. :censored:

What really fries me is I park the bike way the heck out by the curb in a corner all by itself. So HOW they did this I don't know.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
The miscreant was probably texting while grocery carting and completely oblivious to his/her surroundings - the curb or your motorcycle or anything else that wasn't on that tiny screen. In too many instances it's genuinely pathetic to behold.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yea I know it's going to happen but I learned along time ago that in a lot of peoples minds a motorcycle doesn't count as a real thing...Just a toy. When cop was telling a co-worker that his ST1100 had been flattened in the parking lot at lunch the driver who ran it over had said "It's just a F******g Motorcycle". Never mind that Greg had to work to earn the money to buy it.

Yea I have a problem with this. If they'd waited I wouldn't be so upset. After all I check at the part is under $30.00 If I can get it from Givi USA

·
Registered
134 Posts
People that are too lazy to walk their cart to the cart corral really grind my gears. I will put away several carts and chase down rogue wind powered carts to hopefully save someone from unnecessary damage. I have a couple severe parking lot dents on my pickup, but they were probably from doors, another aggravating people issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts