Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 18 months of ownership and this includes the 3 months it was parked for the winter last year I hit what I consider A milestone. I knew the weather was going to be great today so I took 1 of my last 2 vacation days to enjoy it by going for A ride. The Versys is such A wonderful machine it just loves eating up the miles, I have never felt so fullfilled with A vehicle purchase as I have with my Versys. You can see my milestone in the picture below. :D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Sentiments aside Glowcat,
Your odometer speaks volumes:eek:!
WOWSER!!!
I'm a a mission myself....To break 9 grand before winter hits.
Less than 300 miles to go here; One good Autumn day is all it will take to close the gap:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's cool, but it looks like she is thirsty.................

Mark

·
Registered
357 Posts
Two comments:

1) you need gas soon
2 ) I am only 1300 miles behind you.
3) The versys rides smoother every 1000 miles

ok that was 3 comments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Way to go glowcat !!! 20k is a big deal for 18 months. Buy 'em to ride 'em.
:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks everyone I like your comments, and this forum is as good as the Versys. My fuel guage always reads lower when its on the side stand.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Is it time to sell it now [URL="
[/URL] just kidding, you sure [URL="
[/URL] that milestone [URL="
[/URL] [URL="
[/URL] [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
239 Posts
Right with you on the miles although most of mine are pedestrian commuter runs, but this summer loaded up and did 2,500 miles round trip, camping gear and all with many runs through mountains and switchbacks. No changes to settings or anything special. Maybe I should have, but just figured everything was working fine and I'd just screw things up. Versys=Versatile, ah, now I get it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Careful, J, that cat is about to apply the death grip to your neck. Calicoes are wildly unpredictable...just ask mine.

So congrats on the milestone. Glad I was able to be along as you racked up some of those clicks.

No snow in the forecast, so why not shoot for 25,000 before the season ends?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Careful, J, that cat is about to apply the death grip to your neck. Calicoes are wildly unpredictable...just ask mine.

So congrats on the milestone. Glad I was able to be along as you racked up some of those clicks.

No snow in the forecast, so why not shoot for 25,000 before the season ends?
Thats my daughters cat, she loves me, she is a really affectionette calico. Thanks Scott glad to have ticked A few of those miles with you as well, actually met and rode with quite a few of the forum members and enjoyed riding with all of them. I don't think another 5000 will happen this season as my rides get shorter as the weather gets colder. but another 1000 isn't out of the question.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts