Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

I dropped part of the LED conversion kit into the headlight housing...

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  onewizard 
#1 ·
Please someone tell me there's an easy way to get it out without taking everything apart? It's the little plate thing you hook under the bulb wire, THEN you add LED bulb. It slipped inside the housing and is sitting at the bottom of the headlight. :c I tried to coax it out and it fell into the other side. I'm so frustrated right now.

If there isn't a way, is there a tutorial on taking the housing out so I can get it back out?

Thank you.

#3 ·
The model year of the bike would help FYI , one almost regular member to another !

#4 ·
Many of us would like to help, a month ago I would be able to see what model year you have, now almost impossible. Photos would help, be careful what you post as to photos, they can't be deleted / edited.

#5 ·
Are you able to use a magnet thing to try to pick it up?
I opened the headlights on both 1st generation and 3rd one. You need to remove them from the bike and bake them.
I think you could try to shake it out if you remove the headlight without completely open it.
Some photos / details would help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.