Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thankfull for the fact I can still ride a motorcycle after losing all of my balance last Feb 2nd from brain surgery. Last year this time I knew that I may never be able to ride a bike again. I only did 600 miles this year on the Versys
but I cherished every one of them. I will never be a great rider but Im not done yet. Life is great and I consider myself lucky. :thumb:
Happy T-day to all.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow, you certainly do have something to be thankful for! Hope your progress always moves forward.

·
Super Moderator
19,395 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Best wishes to and a continued recovery. You truly have something to be thankful for.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Good to hear you're recovering well from what must have been a very scary procedure! Given some time, heres hoping you reach 100%.

Just being able to get on our bikes and ride at any level is truly a gift worthy of thanks...now get those leftover turkey bits, mmmm. Turkey sandwich with mayo,mmmm. ENJOY!:D:cheers:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
...and Life, is good.
Here's to us all taking another step...forward in the New Year.
Peace.
cb

·
Registered
245 Posts
Best thread on here.
We all have much to be thankful for, despite many of us I am sure having daily challenges.
I know the challenges help me grow, and out of it become a better person.
When doctors told me I would likely die years ago, it made me sad, then mad, then I got determined to beat it.
I have long term lingering effects, that will bother me some until I die.
But I am only going to see them as positive things, that give me character, and remind me how lucky I am to be alive.
Sad would have been not watching my kids grow up, or taking another breath.
Instead I was given a second chance, and can not only watch my kids grow up, but play with them, and take them for frequent rides on my street bike.

God is good..............Life is great!

·
Registered
409 Posts
We all have our setbacks and daily struggles, but I thank you guys for reminding us just how lucky most of us are, and for keeping our petty troubles in perspective.

Here's hoping all of you have many more hundreds of miles riding, many more days to play with the kids, and many more deep breaths of life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts