Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Versys riders,
Im a new to VerysForum member and new to the Versys bikes.
I picked up my new Versys from Kawasaki South in Cape Town on Friday, 0km oddo. Ill share my experiences riding and traveling through Southern Africa with the Versys with you on this forum. Im sure I can learn a lot from your previous threads regarding this lekker bike. :thumb:

:thanx:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi. Exotic location. Post pics of your home environment, don't get to Africa too often. What is a lekker? I just got a Versys this year also. Maybe 2 months ago. Still breaking it in. :(

Welcome,

Beth

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
:welcome: Haven't been in South Africa since 1995 but still have good memories. Enjoy your Versys, ride safely, and post pictures. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,223 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. Exotic location. Post pics of your home environment, don't get to Africa too often. What is a lekker? I just got a Versys this year also. Maybe 2 months ago. Still breaking it in. :(

Welcome,

Beth
Lekker is the South African slang for anything that is great or good or tasty. In this context a Kawasaki Versys would be a "lekker" motorcycle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Versys riders,
Im a new to VerysForum member and new to the Versys bikes.
I picked up my new Versys from Kawasaki South in Cape Town on Friday, 0km oddo. Ill share my experiences riding and traveling through Southern Africa with the Versys with you on this forum. Im sure I can learn a lot from your previous threads regarding this lekker bike. :thumb:

:thanx:
Welcome boet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts