Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Guy here...doing the new guy thing. Just purchased my Versys a week ago, but I've been in love with this bike since last year when I heard we'd be getting them here in the states. Got a super good deal on my '08 with only 1070 miles on the odo. It's my least favorite color, but it's REALLY growing on me. ;)

I started riding 3 years ago on my '99 Honda Shadow that I chopped up and painted all matte black, trying to sell it as I type this.

I really look forward to being apart of this team, I know I'll find plenty of great info here and I hope I can supply some of it myself.

Yes, the mod bug has already bitten, actually it was biting me before I even purchased the dang bike! :) I just got done with my homemade fender elimnator, I can't freaking believe I was able to reuse the stock license plate holder between the signal lights. awesome.

See you cats laters.

JM

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have enjoyed my time on the Shadow583, but the enjoyment factor going to a bike like the Versys is miles apart. 15 seconds into my test drive on the Versys, I knew I was buying it, no matter if the seller was coming down off the price or not...he did come down $500 more though. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
I sold my blue 09 V to GET an 08 RED! Great bike. I came from a shadow sabre 1100. won't go back !!! welcome aboard!:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts