Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up y'all? My name is Joshua and recently became the proud owner of an 09 versys. And by recently, i of course mean today lol. It's my 3rd bike, and happens to be my 3rd Kawi. The last bike I had was ridden to death.
I hail from Portland Oregon, also know as the place the sun don't shine. and yes, I'm an all weather rider. You have to be in our little corner of the country :).

Don't be shy!

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
:welcome:We live on the same parralel except you live 45th parallel north and live 45th parallel south.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Whats up y'all? My name is Joshua and recently became the proud owner of an 09 versys. And by recently, i of course mean today lol. It's my 3rd bike, and happens to be my 3rd Kawi. The last bike I had was ridden to death.
I hail from Portland Oregon, also know as the place the sun don't shine. and yes, I'm an all weather rider. You have to be in our little corner of the country :).

Don't be shy!
:welcome: You may be one of the few people on the face of the earth who might know of Pacific University in Forest Grove - my undergraduate school many years ago. Oh, and when I was there the sun did actually shine a few days! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts