Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Versys rider here in Atlanta, Georgia. I've had my special order red one for about three weeks now:rolleyes: - the wife gave it to me as a birthday present. So far I'm lovin' this bike! I've been riding dirt bikes for about 5 years now. I got back into it about five years ago at 45, and my current dirt ride is a KTM 250xcw. Riding in the dirt once every two or three weeks just didn't satisfy my need to be on two wheels so I decided to give the street scene a try. Once the decision was made I quickly realized that I didn't want to be another old guy on a Harley (no disrespect intended), and I didn't want a bent over laying on the tank ride either. So the search began - and after much reading, looking, talking, soul searching and more reading here I am. There is not doubt that I made the right choice. This bike truly makes a day of riding FUN and will put a giant smile on your face every time you ride it:)!

And for what it's worth, it appears that the local dealers here in metro Atlanta really underestimated the demand for the Versys. I started looking in mid March and many of the dealers were already sold out!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts