Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Howdy to all - name here is Phil . Living for the last 20 years in eastern PA., I am joined by a wife and two kids, a 20 yr old boy from Vietnam and a 15 yr old girl from China.I've been riding two different Yamaha TW-200 (Teenie-Weenie) for the past 30 years, one on Guam and still have one here that my boys rides with my current Kawa Versys 650ABS. In college, I rode two different Kawa KH-400 (3 cyl/2-stroker) and loved them. My wife and I rode the TW alot on Guam and rented small bikes throughout Asia and the Pacific with dozens of bike trips on Bali, Indonesia. So it nice to get back a "power band" and even more fun to ride with my son on the backroads of PA.

As far as the bike goes:
Givi V-37 cases
Oxford grip heaters
Front aux lighting
Hand guards
12 vdc outlet
Radiator cover
Battery tender pigtail
Ram mount for iPhone
Just installed windshield deflector

I've breezed through most of the 650 posts and have gleaned voluminous info and forgot half of it (66 yrs old) but will refresh as I add farkles and solve probs. It's nice to see such an international quorum of readers and I'll post again with more details on me and my bike with pics...........

capt pow!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great username - Skypilot 69 - I too am an aviator. 38 years total of professional flying, starting with the airshow business and retiring as a Continental Airlines captain on the B-767. Owned a bunch of aircraft over my career but fly only a couple of drones for business. I still sub-contract to Lockheed Martin Space Co. as a systems engineer at their tracking station (TT&C) in New Jersey so I guess I still fly spacecraft now as well as drones.

capt pow!

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas - y'all.

·
Super Moderator
19,780 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts