Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,
It is always fun to find a new forum with new folks that have the bike as I do. What a great resource, Thanks.
Gillus

·
Registered
45 Posts
German Beer and the smell of jet fuel

Two of my favorite things. I'm in Cruces. Good to know there are other V owners in the vicinity.

:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Michael

Hi Michael,
We met once, I live by the church. I have been busy and have not had a chance to get with you for a ride but we sure can someday. I have another friend here with a Vstrom 1000 and we have talked about doing the loop off 82 to Pinon and Duncan to Weed for lunch. That is a 115 mile loop from Cloudcroft and would be a blast with lots of curves. Stinky Cheeze can join us if he wants to ride over.
I found a helmet lock and have it sitting here for you. It clamps on the left side frame rail, uses a key and unlocks a loop like most traditional helmet locks. I put one on my V and it works great if your interested, $20.00. That way you can lock up your helmet without taking the seat off. I glass beaded the chrome shiny finish off mine so it looks like it belongs there. This one has a H.D. on it but I will not tell anyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts