Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...post 1 of required 2...I recently picked up a "new" 2011 Versys that a dealer in jersey had...dark red; no choice in the color, but I'm liking it. I've been through a lot of various bikes in the the last 40+ yrs. Got tired of the big baggers. Love my Sporty (#3) & was looking for a lighter, fun "backroad" bike.

Went through a couple of DR's...lots of fun, but something more roadworthy & not a thumper would be good.

I had a short stint with a wee-strom, but ended up selling it to a friend...just felt kinda bulky & top heavy.

I'm liking the V so far...handles great...very flickable, but the seat's gotta go! Ordered a sargent seat for the 1st mod...better windscreen, bags & handguards will follow.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all (post #2)! I look forward to soaking up the good advice/experience from all y'all.

·
Super Moderator
19,157 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey kballowe, where about in MO are you? My sister's in Troy & my dad's in a nursing home in Jonesburg. Just curious...was just out there memorial day wkend.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey kballowe, where about in MO are you? My sister's in Troy & my dad's in a nursing home in Jonesburg. Just curious...was just out there memorial day wkend.
One mile down the hill from mile marker 251 off of Interstate 44. Nearest town is Pacific, Missouri - or Union in the other direction. 12 miles west of Six Flags Over Mid-America

1 - 10 of 10 Posts