Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my 08 in Roanoke,VA from a dude that used to be a member. I am in Greenbrier County WV. He didn't want to have anything to do with me after he got the 3,600. Oh well, no love lost. I really love the bike though, especially now that I am making it mine through some modifications. I lowered the bike to accommodate my 5'6" frame. I had a real problem with all of the plastic on the bike and one day after a couple of beers took that stuff off. I really like the look of the naked bike that was in the cosmetics section. Now I want to trade any and all plastic and fuel tank for a tank with no brackets. I would be happy if anyone has a link for a tank without brackets for sale as well. Thank you for being here Versys lovers.

·
Premium Member
16,153 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome, Sorry I"m a bit late! I was born and Raised in WV and have spent many seasons riding in various parts of the country and I can tell you without a doubt, Rural WV is at the top of my list for beautiful, inspiring rides.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Howdy!

It's amazing how many Versys related posts are on here. I just joined as well, haven't bought one yet, but plan to.

Best,
Jason

[EDIT].... because it's a Versys forum..... and not a general forum......

It's Monday.....

·
Registered
756 Posts
Howdy!

It's amazing how many Versys related posts are on here. I just joined as well, haven't bought one yet, but plan to.

Best,
Jason

[EDIT].... because it's a Versys forum..... and not a general forum......

It's Monday.....
Buy it, you'l like it! I say that as probably one of the harder sells on the bike. No regrets now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts