Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Just picked up a Blue 2009 KLE650A from a good guy in VA,USA.

it was pre-blinged for me...the kids like it, but I think it has to go.

Good to be here and Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome: You got the best color..:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the hospitality.

Believe me, I am doing the Sunshine dance for sure. My V isn't the only thing blue up here in NEO.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome FatherX. I grew up in NE Ohio and still have a sister and a few buddies who live there. I left the first chance I got and have been in California for nearly 50 years now.

Good luck with the new and bike and hope you get some riding weather soon.

Richard

·
Registered
638 Posts
Another Ohio V owner - Welcome aboard

Welcome fellow Ohioan. I'm down in Cincinnati and just got my 08 this Fall. Hadn't riden a bike since 1970, so I have been having fun and the V is such a nice all round bike. While it seems like you can run out of gears, wait till you get comforable with that power band between 4500 and 8000 rpm. I'll look forward to comparing notes with you when the season gets going. Some farkles I am putting on presently include LSL frame sliders, Rhino bar ends with the notches for CMG bar end mirrors, the original small screen and a "Flatfoot" for the stand. Have also been looking at different after market exhaust boxes.

You'll find there are very few of us in Ohio after you log ontop the location map of V owners that somebody has created on this forumn. Take care.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello FatherX!
Your bike looks very nice! It is in a very good shape! :D
I think your LED's would be a good thing on Christmas for I always prefer stock over fancy things; but it is just me being crazy. :p
Have a nice ridding!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great gang!!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and local howdys.

Been a little stir crazy in the barn.

Messing around with 3M 1080 and Knifeless Tape. Definitely some black arts involved. Will redo with better technique and more detail.

somewhere between this..

and this...(in my head at least)

Should be 45F-50F here tomorrow. Will have to see how the vinyl holds up to NEO winter roads.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Welcome FatherX. That blue and white looks cool, nice work. And keep the bling lights too, just for fun!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome fellow NE Ohioan, Congrats on the new bike. I just got my old bike going after 20 yrs. last Aug. It's been a blast , hope you have a safe and fun summer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts