Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from a new member, another Versys rider from Colorado. I bought a used 2008 Versys 650 from a friend in pristine condition about a year ago and didn't know about this forum until I had some cooling issues (damn radiator cap) and found posts here of others that had the same issues.

I think this bike was built for Colorado back roads. It's hard to wipe the smile off my face, even riding to work in south Denver. Cheers!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
welcome, glad your liking your V i hope you continue enjoying it

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Greetings from a new member, another Versys rider from Colorado. I bought a used 2008 Versys 650 from a friend in pristine condition about a year ago and didn't know about this forum until I had some cooling issues (damn radiator cap) and found posts here of others that had the same issues.

I think this bike was built for Colorado back roads. It's hard to wipe the smile off my face, even riding to work in south Denver. Cheers!
Keep your mouth shut at night, unless you enjoy insect protein.

SE metro area here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh so true. I took a ride last evening down near Chattfield. My helmet and windscreen looks like an entomology exhibit. Mmmm, protein!
I also experienced this, leaving the forsaken Sterling KS at 1am on my way to Great Bend. If I never rode through KS again, it'd be too soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts