Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Get an account with an online picture host site (it's free), like www.photobucket.com

Once you've got your account setup, upload the pics and you'll see links right next to each picture for posting on forums, ebay, email etc. Pretty sure it's the bottom link, cut and paste the link right onto your post and voila.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
First, the picture needs to be on a web site like photobucket.com or Smugmug.com. If you try to copy it from your hard drive, it won't work. Photobucket is free & fairly easy to use. When you upload pictures, it'll automatically resize them so they fit properly on a web forum.

Second, the easiest way is to click on the "IMG Code" box, then right click "paste" the link into your reply box.

Like this:

Then this:

That's all there is to it! Good luck!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can also attach pictures to your postings (click the 'Manage Attachments' button in the options below your message).

But, the attached picture will look like the one here (and not embedded like the other examples).

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I have uploaded to photobucket. The only problem is that I have an I-MAC computer that I am learning to use and it is very different compared to windows. I will get it soon so I can show my mods. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts