Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys, thank you very much for the great advice. I have confirmed the Givi z880 wiring harness has only two wires, and is only for brakes.

The installation instructions for the Givi products seem to be pretty weak, but I got this from [email protected]:

The Z880, and GIVI’s brake light kit, only work as a brake light. If you wish the turn signals to work as well, you might look a company called Ad-more Lighting which has a kit for the E55 but does not use the Z880.

So the $139 kit from Ad-more Lighting adds turn signals to the Givi E55 topcase, and has SIX WIRES:
E55 Top Case - LED Kit (TS)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
These guys should hire you to do their advertising. Pretty sweet. And that's quite a nice ride too. The light bar is like police car flashing on a dark highway. It really draws your attention. How do you think that compares to AdMore LED55-T-TS Light Kit (for the Givi E55)?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, my lightbar arrived in the mail and I looked at your video again. What did you mount the bar on? It just says it's under the topcase rack, but it's hard to see in the video. Do you have a daytime picture of your mount that you could post? Thank you very much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, the topcase frame bolts seem like a decent place to connect but it will partially block the stock brake light, and the E55 topcase will partially block the view from above too. I'm heading to Home Depot to see if I can rig an angle-iron type solution to drop it down a few inches, in hopes there won't be any blockages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.