Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

as the title says.

Got a little over with my last air filter cleaning and some extra notoil spilled from airbox onto my engine. How would you clean the darn sticky mess? I sent question to folks at notoil.com with no reply, although they do list air box cleaner on their site.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

:thanx:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
dip a rag in some gas and go at it with that, gas dissolves everything xD

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Isn't it a little amusing that it takes so much work to remove No Toil? Or is that Not Oil? No Toil is a lot funnier, correct or not. :D

Along a similar line, ever wonder why the Chevy Nova never sold well in Spanish-speaking countries? No va translates as "it doesn't go." A brilliant General Motors marketing effort!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Isn't it a little amusing that it takes so much work to remove No Toil? Or is that Not Oil? No Toil is a lot funnier, correct or not. :D

Along a similar line, ever wonder why the Chevy Nova never sold well in Spanish-speaking countries? No va translates as "it doesn't go." A brilliant General Motors marketing effort!
I'm jacking a bit here, but to add to your comment

In french, a Buick Lacrosse, which is sold on my part of Canada and happens to be mostly french speaking, means to do a hand job ...

Don't know how are the sale though

:D

LOP

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Goop worked well on the mess of chain wax I had and didn't hurt the finish at all.
Yep, When i didn't feel like washing the bike. I would put some Goop on a rag and wipe the bike down....:goodidea:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts