Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got mine for $4,600. Only moods included were LED head and tail lights. Dealer rode it himself for 200 miles before selling and then riding another new bike. Apparently he tries something new every few months.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not sure when Kawasaki stated this one but there is a $500 rebate on the 300X-the 650 Has had that rebate since last year-but I didn't think Kawasaki would have that high a rebate on the new 300x so soon

R

·
0 Posts
2017 ABS $4998 out the door, tax and licensing extra. Rockingham, N.C. Suzuki.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Check out J&J Motors in Massillon, OH. Their price is $3949 for non-ABS and $4349 for ABS. But double check the fees because they are higher then normal.
($7249 for the 650LT)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just bought my non-ABS for $5,000 (not out the door). I got $400 off which is somewhat difficult in the SF Bay Area. Things are kind of expensive here and they don't usually go down in price too much. I also got 3.9% financing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Last week when I was looking on Craigslist for a used 300 I saw a dealer in Berkeley Springs WV had a new 2017 non-ABS advertised for $4,199, and they don't play the "fee game" so that was the price. Well since I am in WV myself they had to collect 6% WV tax, $15 for a plate, and $16 for the WV title, but for those out of state it's $4,199 to them and you deal with your own state's DOT. My understanding is Kawasaki has a $500 incentive which was included to enable this price. Anyway I picked it up and it's in my garage now still with 0 miles on the odometer. They also had an ABS Gray for $4,499.

·
Super Moderator
19,630 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
2017 Versys ABS, Gray, 2000 miles on it and Kawa brand handguards installed and aftermarket stick-on tank pad installed.

3925 for the bike, 99 processing fee, ~400 taxes titles and tags.

Little over 4400 out the door and legal to ride.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Last week when I was looking on Craigslist for a used 300 I saw a dealer in Berkeley Springs WV had a new 2017 non-ABS advertised for $4,199, and they don't play the "fee game" so that was the price. Well since I am in WV myself they had to collect 6% WV tax, $15 for a plate, and $16 for the WV title, but for those out of state it's $4,199 to them and you deal with your own state's DOT. My understanding is Kawasaki has a $500 incentive which was included to enable this price. Anyway I picked it up and it's in my garage now still with 0 miles on the odometer. They also had an ABS Gray for $4,499.

I called the same dealer trying to snag that Gray ABS and it was gone by the time I rang them up to check on it.

Great prices at that dealer, they don't play games.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Don't forget to ask them about the military discount!!!

Apparently, Kawasaki is the ONLY brand to offer a few hundred off for being current, retired or veteran. I didn't know about this until the salesman asked me if I served.

I want to say it was about $350 off the price. You have to provide them with your DD214.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It’s 250 and it’s for active, reserve, or retired only. Technically just being a veteran doesn’t count unless you are one of the aforementioned three.

HOWEVER

Some dealerships don’t seem to know that and will give it to you if you’re a vet only.

Don’t let them make a copy your military ID or papers though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm glad you got it but copying a military ID is illegal. Maybe don't admit to that part. Copying a DD214 not so much illegal, I'm just not a fan of giving someone all the info on there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
New 2017 ABS, green, $4,900 to dealer. No fees. I paid sales tax and registration.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts