Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many other V riders out there have a MULLET? Please weigh in! :thumb:

Like I said some of the chicks want to ask about the bike and some want to ask about the MULLET! Win! Win! :thumb:

·
Registered
716 Posts
ullet!

Dude! I'm hoping you're the one and only! Even if not, I think you're the quintessential mullet headed Versys rider. Tres cool, and don't let anyone else tell you different. Be the mullet! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
I had one back when i was cool...:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
We went to the Iowa state fair three years ago and they had a mullet contest, couldn't believe how many guys entered with legitimate, for real mullets.

Party up front, business in the back!

Dan

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Mull or no mull its time to ride. The weather is better now, and life is short! Safe travels! Rubber down! Mull up! :thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I shave my head... makes me more aerodynamic. :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
I was a young man in the eighties so there may be some funny photo's of me around haha
Not a mullet. Moi, circa 1970-71, age 17-18. Hard to believe I came from a good family. No! really! Let's make this the "Hair-doo thread". Post yer pics!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have cleaned up cut the Mull and right after that got a girl friend and now engaged. ;)

Both the Mull cut and ATGATT with help from the forum members and friends! :thumb:

If you have a Mullet just cut it off. Your life will get better! :thumb:

The Mull is not cool or in style anymore! :eek: :goodluck:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Sounds like it's time for you to get the mullet back now that everything is settled!... That's why I thought you revived this thread. Does your girlfriend have a mullet?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like it's time for you to get the mullet back now that everything is settled!... That's why I thought you revived this thread. Does your girlfriend have a mullet?
LOL . . .I have moved on and encouraging others to do the same. Although apparently I am the only one that had this strange hair style that at one time was very cool! :eek:

My gal is NOT the mullet type! :D

Congrats on the engagement!!
Thanks Capn! Never thought it would ever happen, but its a good thing and I am very happy! :thumb::thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,462 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts