Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my wife our V-Strom is the most comfortable bike (regarding the seat) we have ever had. Even better than the Paneuropean!

Now I felt in love for the yellow 2010 Versys, we went to a Dealer and she says the seat is hard.

Does your pillion claims to have pain in the ass after a 100 miles ride? ...please

·
Registered
244 Posts
my girl says at around 100 miles on the V she gets "numb ass"....I HAD a Travelcade gel pad that she said made it better but I left it at my brothers house in florida which makes me a "dumb ass"......funny how that works:D

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
your a poet Rik and did not know it, I know thats sad but have just what happens to your brain at end of night shift.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You should all grab tribo seat covers, pretty inexpensive and for the passenger not to slip in the seat makes a lot of difference, foam added or not

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thanks KIWI 41,
A wonderful country you have there! I would love to ride someday. Yes, my poetic prowess frightens even me some days. My girl wanted me to add that after our 200 mile slog up to Buena Vista from Colorado Springs (200 mile roundy) that for a time afterwards she was suffering from "no ass" this however, is open to debate on a multitude of levels and a subject best left undiscussed for health reasons...mainly mine :eek::D
Cheers mate! and ride safe,
Rik
08 Versys

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
my girl says at around 100 miles on the V she gets "numb ass"....I HAD a Travelcade gel pad that she said made it better but I left it at my brothers house in florida which makes me a "dumb ass"......funny how that works:D
Your girl should be fine in that side car of yours ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts