Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people like to write them up with pictures and instructions. Me personally, i like to use them!:thumb:

·
Registered
668 Posts
There are different How to's that are "stickied" under the Modification, technical discussion, and general Versys talk. http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/

There are of course also various threads where people will post how they did a specific item and then others will respond, give suggestions, or show how they might have done it differently.

I usually just perform a forum search on something and read a couple of the threads. Ultimately I have found pics/details on how to do everything this way. Worst case scenario, you just start a new thread on here and everyone will help you out. :thumb:

I admit though I would like to see a whole new link to "How to's" because I really like them too!

BTW, see that you are in Laurel, rock on, I'm in Saint Leonard! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
As mentioned the good ones are sticked in the individual sections....
but a whole how-to section may be an awesome addition... Maybe don't even put them up as open forums, for comments etc, but just as instructional aids.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I'd love to do it, but I'm terrible at organizing & what-not. I think it would be helpful, but a helluva lot of work to put together, and maintain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts