·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I like that blue...

Notice the new Ninja 300.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would like the white OK if the rear shock were black. The red stands out and not in a good way. Still loving the bumble bee yellow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
candy thunder blue, as has been shown, blue is the fastest color and this reinforces it :stickpoke:

was really hoping for a 1000 model, but if not then I'll be keeping mine a little longer

·
Registered
121 Posts
Like the white the blue is just meh.

I actually thought they might not do a US release of the Versys for 2013. I doubt we will ever see the 1000 in the states. Of course I could be wrong. If they did release the 1000 I'm betting 2015.
Well not with that Attitude! Haha I'm kidding .I think/hope it'll come to the US, Didn't they just do EPA testing? That can't be cheap. 2015 is just fine with me, gives me time to save up haha. Mood Dust Gray on the 1000 looks excellent.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have seen references to a 10/2 Versys 1000 announcement, but not from an official source. They have gotten EPA approval for the Versys 1000 in the states, so that is a positive sign.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I prefer how they used to color it with the tank and back plastics in color and the front was black. At least they did that for 2012, on the yellow. That was sharp.

(Maybe I'm biased because that's what mine is)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Don't get me started on Kawasaki colors lol They seem to forget a majority will enjoy, black, charcoal, grey but only minorities will enjoy yellow, red, blue, green or brown (2013 in canada):
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcycles/2013models/2013-Kawasaki-Versys650.htm

I don't mind that they make some with fun colors, but they should at least always offer the option for black or charcoal. I have a 2011 red cause I had a great deal on it, but seriously considering sending it to the paintshop!

If my Versys was my main motorcycle, this is what I'd turn it into:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was always partial to white. I don't like how the white (or even the 2012 yellow) is combined with the black but I like the blue.

·
Registered
559 Posts
And the white they have usually has metal flake in it...not my cup of tea.
But that will never beat the ER-6N in canary yellow:

Talk about a way to make a bike look like a kid toy :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts