Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a '10 Yamaha WR250X supermoto. Now to fix all the damage done by previous owner. It has about 7,000 miles but was owned by a kid.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I realy want that, or a DRZ400SM. Not as a only bike but as a fun screw around toy.

What damage was done to it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just bought my Versys only 3 months ago and i'm already eyeing something like that or drz. Good luck with it!

What kind of damages are there?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tail light is screwed up from being looped along with the mini-faring in front. He screwed up the stock exhaust trying to make it louder. The WR250X/R has this weird problem. If the battery goes dead it messes up the speedo. The speedo is messed up, reads about 3X actual. Mirrors gone.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Tail light is screwed up from being looped along with the mini-faring in front. He screwed up the stock exhaust trying to make it louder. The WR250X/R has this weird problem. If the battery goes dead it messes up the speedo. The speedo is messed up, reads about 3X actual. Mirrors gone.
A speedo that reads three times actual would make for some GREAT riding stories, IMHO. :thumb: :D

·
Super Moderator
19,018 Posts
I just bought my Versys only 3 months ago and i'm already eyeing something like that or drz. Good luck with it!

What kind of damages are there?
The WR is way lighter than the DRZ!

:thumb:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wr250 is the best out of the 250's. I just sold a 2012 klx250s. It was a great bike. The wr250 makes that bike look ****ty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts