1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
19,909 Posts
"Top Gear" (the Brit one...) - AWESOME show, and funny as hell!

:D

:clap: - :clap: - :clap:

·
Registered
391 Posts
They have a new series starting this week. I think the first show is in New Zealand where a car races a yacht. Jeremy races a Toyota Corolla from the tip of the Coromandel Penisula ( some spectacular scenery, drops offs ) to the top of New Zealand, along 90 mile beach, while May is on board the Oracle, America's cup catamaran yacht, i think starting from and ending at the same place. It should be a great watch.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
They have a new series starting this week. I think the first show is in New Zealand where a car races a yacht. Jeremy races a Toyota Corolla from the tip of the Coromandel Penisula ( some spectacular scenery, drops offs ) to the top of New Zealand, along 90 mile beach, while May is on board the Oracle, America's cup catamaran yacht, i think starting from and ending at the same place. It should be a great watch.
I first saw that episode about a month ago. It was pretty good. Want to know who won?:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thankyou for your offer, but no, it will spoil my evening. It was only filmed here approx 4 months ago. Glad you enjoyed it.
Great show, true British comedy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts