Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Cool ......... Neil is a local from my neck of the woods , he has a great writing style , always make me laugh . It's been nice watching his site grow and I think he is just one of us........ not a fussy / stuffy reporter full of himself , he delivers a fresh way of writing that interest me again . I generally dismiss most journos opinions , but Neil is funny enough to make you want to read or watch on youtube .............

Here are some of his quotes
" the Konker KSM200 so far has conquered expectations of being a cheap Chinese bike of the “lick it for the GHB in the paint if you want a good high variety”, everything we’ve asked of it the bike has done"

"The first thing that will strike you about the ST1300 is not it’s styling, a preying mantis look that has been beaten into submission with the conservative stick by the marketing department"

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've been calling/emailing Honda USA for years about this bike - hoping they would bring it over here. Other than being priced like a BMW, I think it's quite cool and wouldn't mind owning one. All the reviews I have read give it 2 thumbs up. Honda just doesn't offer that many bikes aside from crotch rockets and cruisers. Pity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts