Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I went up and over the effing hill! I feel older, any words of wisdom for me? :mad:

The big 50! What happen to all the time? :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,143 Posts
My body is 51 but my brain swears i'm mid-thirties. The weeks,months and years do seem to speed up once you hit 50.:goodluck:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I am not too far behind you MTS! A friend told me that getting older may be mandatory but acting your age is optional so I plan on being a "cool" woman until I can't swing my leg over my bike. Happy Birthday and many more returns!

·
Banned
895 Posts
My body is 51 but my brain swears i'm mid-thirties. The weeks,months and years do seem to speed up once you hit 50.:goodluck:
So the 52weeks,12 months & 1 year have sped by for you have they!?!?!?;):stickpoke:

Wait 'till your 61 mate (which will be in about 520 weeks, 120 months & 10 years for you!), then you'll "feel" your age, but you don't necessarily have to act it!!!:eek::yeahsmile:;):clap:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Thanks to all of you! Well said! :thumb:

One thing is for sure! Thank God we are all still riding! :thumb: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,143 Posts
Whats the magic age that you get to crap your pants and nobody gets upset with you?????

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL I don't know what?

I must tell you I won a bet once and dropped a load! Got the cash but had a hell of a mess! LOL

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh, man, I hit that milestone seven weeks ago and I hated it. I had always considered 50 to be old. Well, not exactly old, but invisible. You know what I mean? No one notices a hot 50-something, man or woman.

Now I figure that maybe I was wrong, and at least my wife sometimes finds me hot.

So, at the age of 50 years and 50 days, let me say, "Welcome to the club, youngster!"

·
Banned
895 Posts
Whats the magic age that you get to crap your pants and nobody gets upset with you?????

1day usually, but maybe folks in Texas are so used to cow crap smell they won't notice your aroma Weljo!!!!.....:stickpoke:

PS;HOLDEN, wear a pink frock when you next go out onyer 'bike, that will get you noticed whether you're 15 or 50!!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Welcome to the club, I reached that milestone a few years back. No big deal. I still feel as good and am in as good shape as I was 20 years ago. Riding keeps you young...the faster you go, the younger you get!:yeahsmile:

It is kind of freeing. I don't care what I look like when I go to the store, LOL. If I'm in the middle of a home or bike project, and I'm filthy and need to go to the hardware store to grab something I need for said project...I just go.

Good thing I don't golf, I'd be starting to wear mismatched plaid or something.:eek:

·
Registered
391 Posts
I got given a "car handbrake assembly" mounted on a base, for a 40th birthday present, with a membership to "the over the hill club". Turns out the brake is useless as time seems to have speed up. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

·
Banned
895 Posts
If you're lucky, one day you'll turn 80, look back, and remember how great it was to be 50.

Enjoy every day!

That is SO true.................I remember my grandma back in England saying when she was in her late 80's "I wish I was 60 again!"

So, to someone who was in their 20's at the time it seemed like a crazy wish!!

Note; my gran lived to be 100 years old & got a birthday telegram from the Queen!!!!

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
OMG I went up and over the effing hill! I feel older, any words of wisdom for me? :mad:
Happy Happy big guy! :cheers:

Words of wisdom?

1. Never pass a bathroom
2. Never waste a boner
3. Never trust a fart :D

Oh, go ride. It does the body good!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again! Through all the wisdom that has been shared, I feel ready for the next 20 years! :D

Bring it on! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks invader and capn kirk! :thumb:

Invader let's hope for a heck of show in the sky because if one ever hits! :eek:

As we know and have talked about . . . . . we are all toast! LOL

As Clint said in Unforgivin best western ever made, "We all got it comin kid" :eek:

·
Super Moderator
19,132 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts