1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I would be asking what the additional fees are before getting too excited. Also, wonder what full coverage would cost on that bike?

My fast days are behind me. It now takes me 6 hours to cover 150 miles with all the stopping and riding slow enough to actually see more than what is in front of me. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
...My fast days are behind me....
Me TOO!

Got the "fasteddie" nickname in the Airforce, back in about 1971... so it has NOTHING to do w/ 'speed'...!

>:)

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be asking what the additional fees are before getting too excited. Also, wonder what full coverage would cost on that bike?

My fast days are behind me. It now takes me 6 hours to cover 150 miles with all the stopping and riding slow enough to actually see more than what is in front of me. :)

I bought my V-1K from them. Back then they tacked on 2800.00 for shipping and dealer fee's. That was the first thing to come off the price when we started talking. I've been in sales way over 30 years so i let them know up front this could go quick and easy or long and brutal...You Choose....:grin2::grin2:

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 8 of 8 Posts