Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sorry to have to post this without a pic, but I had no device with which to take one when I saw this absurdity!!

Picture this:

The bike: Beautiful, brand new, bright yellow and black BMW F 650 GS (I think) all adventured out. Clean enough to eat off of, so it must be new or something.... :D

Rider: Clad in all black leather, smug look on his face with long hair left over from a Winger concert.... Sunglasses stolen off the set of Top Gun and a little tiny potato chip sized white skull cap helmet.

My first thought is that this guy broke down somewhere on his Harley and rented the only bike out there.... If I see this joker again, I'll have my fingers crossed that I have a camera or my phone ready!

A big change from the usual adventure riders I see, who all look like muddy, neon Stormtroopers.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
During the last heat wave we had a few weeks ago saw a Harley biker dude in a kilt, no shirt, beer gut, lots of tattoos, fu man chu beard, and skid lid and biker boots at the filling station. Kinda curious how he dealt with the wind under the kilt but did not stick around to find out.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
During the last heat wave we had a few weeks ago saw a Harley biker dude in a kilt, no shirt, beer gut, lots of tattoos, fu man chu beard, and skid lid and biker boots at the filling station. Kinda curious how he dealt with the wind under the kilt but did not stick around to find out.
:funnypost:
http://www.utilikilts.com/
speaking of kilts.....I worked with a roadie; I think it was the Moody Blues Tour...that wore a kilt!
Interesting thing was that it was a kilt made for work. Someone makes work clothes that include a line of kilts ( think cargo pants in kilt form).

Sure glad he wasn't a high steel rigger!:eek: ewwwww! LOL
Still and all, when he was up on a ladder and me and a mate were holding the ladder...we DID NOT Look up!!!!
Still and all....I bet he was cool and comfortable...and it was a very hot day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts