Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to order some Highway pegs from Moto Werk. Just curious where you guys are getting the foot pegs since they don't come with them. If you see this Speedy do you have any recommendations.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks weljo, and for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I kinda wish these highway bars came in black to match my frame and engine so they would be more camoed into the blackness of my bike. Weljo I ended up getting the same pegs as yours, they looked very nice, but after ordering found out they also came in black. Will normal hardware store primer and paint like Krylon or Rustoleum stick to the type of aluminum the bars are made from?

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
I kinda wish these highway bars came in black to match my frame and engine so they would be more camoed into the blackness of my bike. Weljo I ended up getting the same pegs as yours, they looked very nice, but after ordering found out they also came in black. Will normal hardware store primer and paint like Krylon or Rustoleum stick to the type of aluminum the bars are made from?

Not sure about that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The body man down the street recomends the high heat paint
He claims the binders are stronger
Thanks

I probably will not paint them since I already ordered the non-black pegs, probably too much trouble to return them, but I may call them before my install.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts