Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been struggling with when to put her up for the year. The forcast is calling for a chance of snow later this week... I guess that made up my mind. One last ride today and then she gets put to bed for the year. Sleep well m'lady!! I look forward to seeing you in early spring!:eek:penarms::sleeping:

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
:( Feel sorry for you guys, I dont know what I will do without riding when I want too and the worst it seeing the bike everyday.

hope the riding season comes soon.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I feel your pain. I'm holding out for 2 more weeks, maybe 3. But it only delays the inevitable. I was parked for 137 days last Winter.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I feel your pain. I'm holding out for 2 more weeks, maybe 3. But it only delays the inevitable. I was parked for 137 days last Winter.
I hear places in Florida are getting cheap. Maybe get a winter home down there?

What do you do in Ontario when you bunker in for the winter, eh? Watch the Leafs and drink Molson's??

V-Zee

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thank god for the forum members who are blessed with the ability to ride all year long.. Keep riding for those of us who can not... Be safe, have fun, see all ya'll in the spring!:cheers:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was just thinking about how the forum will ether die WAY down or pick WAY up in the winter months. Us with snow will be too busy crying about snow to post... :/

I am holding out till the frozen dandruff from Hell falls to Earth....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh, don't get me wrong! I will lurk/read/post all winter long! I will also buy all sorts of stuff for the V.... It's not even been put up for a full day and I'm already thinking of what I wanna buy it for christmas! Crap winter weather in michigan just makes us appreciate spring! RIDE ON!!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Well, for those of you who can't ride, keep us entertained! Post things in the off topic section, like maybe start a "good music" thread, or a "how I hate Texans & the way they can ride all year" thread... I know I would appreciate it!!!

:stickpoke:

:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well, for those of you who can't ride, keep us entertained! Post things in the off topic section, like maybe start a "good music" thread, or a "how I hate Texans & the way they can ride all year" thread... I know I would appreciate it!!!

:stickpoke:

:D

That's about all I have against Texans! The only strangers from Texas I've ever seen in person (at Dallas airport)were some of the friendliest, most patriotic people I've seen on this Earth.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I hear places in Florida are getting cheap. Maybe get a winter home down there?

What do you do in Ontario when you bunker in for the winter, eh? Watch the Leafs and drink Molson's??

V-Zee
[URL="
[/URL] well at least the [URL="
[/URL] is good, by the KEG. We can watch the Montreal Canadians play. There good sometimes!:D

·
Registered
434 Posts
[URL="
[/URL] well at least the [URL="
[/URL] is good, by the KEG. We can watch the Montreal Canadians play. There good sometimes!:D
Grampa,

You must not be from Ontario, seein' as you like da Hab's, eh? :D I'm with ya on Molson's kegs(anything on tap!), though.

V-Zee

·
Registered
147 Posts
Geez thats a looong time. We only quit riding here, when its too dang HOT.
No doubt. When it's triple digits I wont ride, it doesn't ever seem to matter how fast you're going or how little protection you're wearing, your helmet is wet, and you go everywhere sweaty, especially in-town driving.

I'm actually looking forward to winter because I'll get to play with cold weather gear. Also when it's winter the rain isn't so bad, because at least with the rainsuit you wont be soaked in sweat. Summer + rainsuit = you're still going to get wet from sweating.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Considering my replacement parts won't arrive for another week or two I have already parked Tardis. And in northern Alberta it's already cold and frozen most mornings so I haven't ridden much in a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts