Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I'm new and I'm hoping to get a 2011 versys soon (with in the nxt couple of months)
And I can't wait at all. But I would like to know cause I'm 19 soon to be
20 and with gas going up this was my only choice to save gas and to still
have lots of fun. But I live in Florida and don't see to many versys (wich is fine by
me i don't like to blend in) but I would like to go all over Florida to check my
home state out and in a year go for a trip up some were in the states but well that be OK for that.
thoughts would be great thanks:thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yea I do considering it never really got freezing cold but for one week this year its actually really nice outside not to cold and not to hot perfect to go riding right now if u have a bike lol :D

That's good really cause I'm plaining to go to NY to met up with a buddy of mine and then to Ohio to see some long lost cousins I haven't seen in a while :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
:welcome: I used to ride in the panhandle a couple of decades ago...beautiful state but no hills or curves! ;)

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
:welcome: I used to ride in the panhandle a couple of decades ago...beautiful state but no hills or curves! ;)
Same can be said for the Tampa area. As I recall, the highest point in Tampa was a highway overpass. And after a person becomes accustomed to the single digit altitude readings over time, crossing an overpass can cause nose bleeds! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yea ik witch sucks but I'm just starting on a motorcycle got a ton of experience on
dirtbikes so that should help some. I was thinking after a year id go up to Canada
To met up with a friend and some family on the way up so I hope ill get to get some picks on my up. PS I'm only 19 about to turn 20 just in case y'all was Woundering,
:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts