Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi from the beautiful Hudson Valley in Orange County, NY.

(Still working on the my other half for the Versys this summer:p )

Tom

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome aboard. Good luck on convincing the other half. I waited until my wife flew out of town to get mine. Hopefully she comes back :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sure fire method

Ok , here is my sure fire way to get the wife to go for a new bike.....Take her to the dealer and look for new riding gear....Jacket to match the new bike...new boots maybe.....OH baby , you great in that new helmet !.....etc...Yes it will cost more.....but it works great for me.....I have been riding for more years than I care to admit and married for 29 years. Also its fun to take your honey shopping for new gear.....My wife was totally against the new Versys when I showed it to her on the internet....but when we got on one at the dealer , she liked it . :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
That's a way of going about it. My wife doesn't want to ride at all so I had to give her a "shoe budget" when I bought my last bike. She gets an amount every month equal to the monthly payment of the bike and all is well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh my, well first off all she does not like to ride a bike because of her hair :)
Secondly she does not like to go shopping, period!
3. She thinks the bike I have right now looks great and is fast enough to get killed. She would rather buy a new Jetski and sell the two older once, go figure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts