Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out with the Fazer 600 mk1 and in with a brand new Versys 650.
A birthday present from my wife, no prizes for guessing how old :yeahsmile:
Maybe not the best colour ( red ) but a bargain i couldn't refuse.
Looking forward to better weather,..........Mark

·
Registered
53 Posts
:welcome:

but the 2011 imperial red is the best!!! I didn't like it inside the show room at first(and had plans to vinyl wrap it Kawasaki green), but the price was too good to argue. Then I saw it under the sun waiting to be ridden home, and it looked gorgeous. Not a flashy red, but has that "imperial" feel to it.

Peter

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
2008 Red is like a fine wine that keeps getting better.

If it has some miles on it make sure the valve adjust has been done and a vacuum synch has been done. The vacuum synch will reduce vibration. You can download the service manual in PDF form from the tech section.

·
Premium Member
16,193 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

but the 2011 imperial red is the best!!! I didn't like it inside the show room at first(and had plans to vinyl wrap it Kawasaki green), but the price was too good to argue. Then I saw it under the sun waiting to be ridden home, and it looked gorgeous. Not a flashy red, but has that "imperial" feel to it.

Peter
Same happens to me, now i think imperial red is the one.

·
Registered
259 Posts
1. Welcome
2. Happy Birthday
3. The only color faster than green is chartreuse!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome aboard, even I came after you, lol!
Now that I have 2 posts,............... does that mean I can ride with the Big Dawgs after 48 hours???
Hope so, I am looking forward to being a part of the Community.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Welcome Mark! And just for the record... I'd love my Versys even if it was sky-blue-pink.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts