Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Tipperary in Ireland.Back on a bike after 30 years. Got back into it on a 1979 Honda CX500 Custom and now I’ve got myself a 2017 Versys 1000 Grand Tourer and loving it

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
:welcome: Great choice in bikes....

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum and welcome back to two wheels. I'm from just a little west of you in San Antonio, Texas, USA, so I guess that means it's a long way to Tipperary. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

I'm Irish on Mum's side, and I LUV Guinness...!

>:)
Ah, a Guinness lover. Was in my favorite pub in East Anglia many, many years ago when a mate was offered a Guinness. He turned it down so I asked why he didn't drink Guinness. He said he drank nothing but Guinness one night and ended up peeing crude oil for a week after!

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
Ah, a Guinness lover. Was in my favorite pub in East Anglia many, many years ago when a mate was offered a Guinness. He turned it down so I asked why he didn't drink Guinness. He said he drank nothing but Guinness one night and ended up peeing crude oil for a week after!
I don't know about East Anglia, but up in Canada we tend to look at the wall ABOVE the urinal while "draining-the-main-vein'....:wink2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts