Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.. in first sorry (before) for my poor english language, I learn ;-) I promess you ;-)
I live in Western coast France , 25 kms N-W of Brest harbour, in front of Ouessant island.. (600 kms West in Paris)
I was born in 1957 and I come back in two wheels after 30 years ;-)
Also with a Ver6 2010 abs great pleasure!

I send you later some photos and may be a link in english with you-tube a little video, before sorry in french...

http://youtu.be/25E4CLjvDfc

I look it s ok to send photos and send on differents topic's after two messages (I am not a spamer;-)
cu next tnx for this nice forum
friendly from western coast France
Jean Pierre (John Peter) V

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
:welcome: My english isn't to good either I'm from Texas.:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi hi.... I remeber well some friends (radio amateurs) from Texas ;-) and it's a special english too .... but well done! also I look some friends with familly from Italy and Calabrese area, also I have a very great friend (old brother) Guiseppino ;-) live in front of Sicilia, ciao a tutti ;-)
greetings all for this end of 2011 and I learn know how using well this nice place ;-) take care all and best wishes from JP:cheers:

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome to the Versys forum. Your story is almost identical to mine, also born in 1957 and got back riding a few years ago after almost 30 years off, except for dirt bikes.
Don't worry, your English is fine. French is Canada's other official language but I don't know very much of it.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Bienvenue d'un autre propriétaire Versys de la côte Est du Canada. Excusez mon mauvais français. Je suggère d'acheter les barres de protection latérales, telles que le SW-Motech ou types Givi car ils protègent votre Versys des dommages coûteux quand vous le déposez sur le côté - il nous arrive à tous

http://translate.google.com/

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I am looking to buy a tank bag. Merapero, I notice in your video you have a tank ring on the gas tank for a tank bag.

Could you post a picture of your bike with the tank bag installed and list the tank bag manufacturer/model, also whether you would you recommend it or not.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
:welcome:and I am from 1957 too and your English is fine too.

No worries and :goodluck:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012.

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts