Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Nice to join you all on your side of the pond. I've been riding a 2007 V for a year now and really like it. Before I bought it I spent a lot of time reading about the experiences and opinions of people on here, and of course the UK forum. All of which helped me to make the right decision and hand over my money to the dealer...so thanks for that.

And since buying it, again the help on both forums has been priceless in terms of servicing and maintenance.

I'm going to be in the States for 3 months from next week so thought I should properly introduce myself rather than lurking in the shadows. Who knows, may even get to meet a fellow owner or two!

Tim ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455007967.187568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Hi Tim (do you know Doc Martin?) :wink2:

Tell us where you are visiting when you come over next week, maybe one of the members could buy you a coffee (or tea....sorry, no scrumpy here!)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

my2wheels...excellent knowledge of West Country factoids and tv dramas :)

I'm going to be in the Dulles/Reston area of VA

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

my2wheels...excellent knowledge of West Country factoids and tv dramas :)

I'm going to be in the Dulles/Reston area of VA

Nice, I live in DC, so let me know if you find yourself in the city; we'll grab a beer and talk bikes.

Also I have a couple extra bikes if you want to meet up and go for a ride (Great way to tour DC and the suburbs). I'll give you my Versys so you'll feel right at home. haha

Cheers and welcome!

·
Premium Member
16,220 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome from a one-time resident of East Anglia - Bury St. Edmunds to be precise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts