Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Scotland that is:hia:

My name is Jim and I'm picking up my new 2010 black versys this Friday.

Already ordered the Twinshack carbon fibre Hugger and the Evotech radiator guard.

I've ordered the low gel seat with the bike as I'm only 5"8 and I'm waiting on the dealer confirming this will be available as you probably know accessories for the 2010 are few and far between:eek:

I'm trading in my Honda Varadero 125 when I pick up the Versys and will be sad to see it go. It's the biggest 125 available in the UK and should have prepared me for the ride / handling of the Versys. I did a couple of 300 mile a day trips on it to the Scottish Highlands and it coped admirably.:clap:

That's it for now just can't wait till Friday:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hey Jim I would love to ride in the scottish highlands, I could go for A couple haggis eggs. I did A coach tour of the highlands in 99 also got to see the military tattoo festival in edinburgh, was A great time. congrats on you purchase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :thanx:

I'm heading over to a wee Island off the coast of Scotland in a fortnight with the new bike.

For any Whisky Heads amongst you it's called Islay and has eight malt whisky distilleries on it! :eek:

Some of these are regarded as the best whisky makers in the world.

Bike will obviously be getting parked up for the weekend :)

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts