Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member and Mk3 650 owner, only been on two wheels for just under a year and loving the Versys.

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Welcome from Texas, USA.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello Willsy! Greetings from Pennsylvania. I imagine the countryside in Scotland would provide some of the finest motorcycle touring anywhere. Good to meet you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Willsy! Greetings from Pennsylvania. I imagine the countryside in Scotland would provide some of the finest motorcycle touring anywhere. Good to meet you.

Hi, yes we are fortunate to have a wide range of terrain (and weather!) all within a couple of hours wherever you live in Scotland.
From mountains to deserted white sandy beaches.

Check out https://www.northcoast500.com/home.aspx

I've been round that route a lot as a kid, im looking forward to doing it on two wheels with some friends in the Spring time

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hi, new member and Mk3 650 owner, only been on two wheels for just under a year and loving the Versys.
welcome, I'm ~ 1/2 scot (there is some irish and welsh somewhere in that 1/2) and grew up near Aberdeen (Maryland) :grin2:

versys has been my favorite bike so far.

·
Banned
1,049 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Now is that 1/2 Scot in the 'mericun vernacular, or was/is one of your parents from Scotland?:wink2:
:laugh2:

my Grandmother was from Scotland, my other grandmother was from Germany, both my grandfathers were American mixes of English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish.

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
:laugh2:

my Grandmother was from Scotland, my other grandmother was from Germany, both my grandfathers were American mixes of English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish.
So, as l said, you're mericun scottish/english/welsh/irish/german like most of the country is!

I however have an Irish mother & an English father, so therefore
I am a true halfbreed!!!!:wink2:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Well I do still have contact with my relatives in Scotland, thought when we tried contacting the German relatives we were essentially told to pound sand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers folks.

And it doesn't matter where you're from that's important , it's where you're at!

Ride safe y'all! ( in my best Louisiana accent as I've spent a lot of time working there)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts